Thursday, April 10, 2014

101 Things You Thought You Knew About Titanic... But Didn't: Book Review

By Zach Cooper
It has been almost 102 years since Titanic sank into the North Atlantic Ocean one April night. For years I have been fascinated with the story and have read numerous books on it. My favorite is Tim Maltin's book. This 320 page novel consists of 101 pieces of informative information on the White Star Line ship. Lots of stories are cleared up in the book, separating fact from fiction. Before reading the book, I thought I knew everything about Titanic. Tim and his excellent book proved me wrong. Every piece of information in the book is proven with resources. Also included are excerpts from passengers and other inquires.
Whether you think you know everything about Titanic or have just seen the movie, this book is for you. I strongly recommend it. Out of 10, I would easily rate it a 10.
Order your copy today by going to http://www.amazon.com/101thingsaboutTitanic.
Book cover snapshot downloaded from www.goodreads.com/101thingstitanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment