Saturday, September 13, 2014

United Airlines: Review

By Zach Cooper
In July, I took a 7-day trip to the island of Oahu, which is apart of the 8 islands of Hawaii. United Airlines flew me there and back. I departed and returned from the Los Angeles Airport. 

The two planes that I flew on carried tons of passengers but had different amenities. The airliner prides themselves on giving passengers a great experience. They bring "technology to new heights" in an incredible way. 

The first plane had a 22-channel "airline radio", where you could hear different songs by many current artists. It also had a number of television's placed above where you could watch movies or TV. This was all included. 

The second plane had a television per seat. To watch movies, you had to pay money. 

I really enjoyed my experience with United Airlines. Their staff is friendly and very helpful. Out of 10, my rating would be an 8. I would consider that high for an airliner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment