Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blue Man Group Review

By Dr.Pan¡c
[Update]Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting that much lately.... actually I haven't really been posting anything lately. But since I'm going to be posting reviews of stuff I'll start out big with the one of the most popular shows in the world.
 Blue Man Group is honestly the most unique show that I have ever seen. Honestly I'm not quite sure what the main point of the show is but it sure is funny. Blue Man group is guaranteed make you laugh. This in my opinion is one of the funniest shows Ive ever seen anywhere. In the show they do comedy skits, bang on drums, and tons of other stuff, but mostly bang on drums. From dancing electronic cowboys to making catchy beats just by chewing Cap'n Crunch this show is pretty darn unique. This show is appropriate for all ages whether your 8 years old, 80 years old, or 18 years old you'll love it! If you're one of those people who don't enjoy watching people do stupid stuff then please do not waste your time watching this. There are tons of other in Vegas to choose from if you're not into test type of shows. This show is only for people who like to have fun. After the end of the show they walk out of the theatre and let people take pictures with them. I was able to get a few pictures but they were too blurry and the quality was low.
               
So if this is your first time in Las Vegas I would definitely recommend watching Blue Man Group. Out of a 10 I give it 9.5/10.




                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment