Friday, September 13, 2013

Disney Planes: Review

By Beemerboyz803
          On Labor Day, I was able to watch the Disney movie Planes. The movie centers around Dusty Crophopper, a cropduster who wants to change and become a racer in the Wings Around the Globe Tournament. However, he gets teased by the other flyers at the test trial, including Ned, Zed and Ripslinger, who sabotages anyone that gets in their way. After coming in in .10 seconds less then Fonzarelli, his dreams are crushed. Until it is revealed Fonzarelli used "plane steroids" to qualify, he was disqualified and Dusty was brought as his replacement. Before the race, he meets the other planes, such as Ishani, Ned, Zed, Ripslinger, El Chupacabra, Bulldog, and Rochelle. To my point of view, the plot was pretty predictable, like every other Disney movie. 
I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but Disney I think needs to surprise their audience more. Overall, the movie had me laughing out of my seat due to the humor from El Chupacabra's crush on Rochelle. Their was a lot of funny jokes, surprises, and even a sad flashback. In the ending, I rate the movie 8 out of 10 because of the humor that had all ages laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment