Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Toy Story of Terror REVIEW

untitleda
By D.Z.
I just got done watching Toy Story of Terror, a short film that premiered on ABC this evening at 8/7c. This 30 minute short is about the beloved characters of Toy Story getting trapped in a motel. The characters go through a terrifying experience including some of their worst fears. The gang almost gets split apart. I was actually a little disappointed in the short. I think it could of involved more action and more conflict. Because the characters were mainly toys, there wasn't many scary creatures featured in the film. The short also ended very abruptly. I was really surprised how it ended and how fast it did. Overall I would rate the short a 7/10. I recommend it for a younger age group, but not the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment