Monday, March 24, 2014

Divergent: Movie Review



By Beemerboyz803
Today, I was able to watch the new movie, Divergent. The movie, which came out on Friday, focuses on Beatrice Prior (Shailene Woodley). Beatrice is now old enough to become a worker in one of five personality factions: Amity (kindness), Abnegation, which is the governing faction (selfless), Candor (honest), Dauntless (fearless), or Erudite (smart). Always amazed by their bravery, Beatrice joins Dauntless, and her brother, Caleb, joins Erudite. However, her personality test was inconclusive, and she was dubbed divergent, which is a dangerous position to be in. 
 The movie was great. It was funny, and full of suspense. If I had any problems with Divergent, it would be the amount of swearing used and the amount of violence used. My overall rating? A 9.5. I'd definitely recommend it again, and I can't wait for Insurgent

No comments:

Post a Comment