Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hilton Hawaiian Village: Review

By Zach Cooper
After my 4 night stay at Aulani, I stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village for another 2 nights in paradise. The price to stay was much more affordable but did not have the greatest amenities as Aulani. The resort is huge, covering 22 acres, next to the Waikiki Beach. They have 5 pools, some big and others smaller. Also there is a large lagoon, which had many fun boats and rafts you can use. In my opinion, the resort I way too big. I like places where I know where everything is. This was just way too large to map out. 

Not all of they offerings at the resort are all-included. To rent a chair on their beach, it costed about $16, plus about $30 if you wanted an umbrella. Not that affordable. 



The rooms are very simple, but nice. We had a great view of the whole resort, allowing great time-lapse video. I was placed in one of the towers that was very far from one of the main pools. It took about 15 minutes to go from the room to the pool and beach. 

The resort has 20 restaurants & bars. You don't need to go far if your looking for a quick bite to eat or have a craving for Starbucks. 

Out of 10, I would rate my stay a 8. For the price you pay, its worth it. It's the island of Oahu in Hawaii and sits right on the beach. Can't get too much better for a location. 

Book your stay today at http://www.hiltonhawaiianvillage.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment