Friday, January 2, 2015

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: Review

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom 

By Andrew Carter
     Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is a very exciting and amazing place to visit. From riding Medusa to getting splashed at the Dolphin Show! The dolphins all seemed very happy to be in front of the crowd. They even have a tiger show! The tigers were very active, allowing many great photo opportunities.  I truly felt like the animals were treated well and seemed very happy. I even got to ride an elephant! That was unheard of to me. I did not expect to be riding an elephant at Six Flags, or in my life!


     I went during the News Years Eve extravaganza, a time which they call Holiday in The Park. It was very fun because the park opened at 4pm that day and closed at midnight to celebrate New Years. The only problem that I had was that they had 3 small fire pits with a big gate (that was bigger than the fire) around it to prevent people from getting too close. It made people crowd around it so tight that there was not enough space to feel the heat. Also, just to let you know, if you go during the holidays or in summer, popular rides like Medusa (one of the most famous rides there) will be the longest very long. Though, it pays off because you get 2 minutes of pure thrill and excitement. Also, Medusa was on a television show that featured some of the best roller coasters around. So, you get so say that you rode a ride that was on TV!

     All of Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is amazing and fun for all ages during the entire four seasons of the year! I recommend it to anyone who is looking to have a good time.

1 comment:

  1. wow who ever wrote that really got some great pics and made me want to go there

    ReplyDelete