Sunday, December 29, 2013

Fantasy on Ice Horton Plaza in San Diego: Review


By Zach 
Today I was able to drive down to San Diego. Located in Downtown's Horton Plaza is a small ice skating rink that is especially set up for this time of the year. I spent about 45 minutes on the ice. I am not a skater, so most of my time was spent holding onto the railing. Overall, I had a nice time on the ice. It was great because Downtown's weather was really nice and hot, though it did make the ice melt a little. The prices in admission are a little on the pricy side, but the proceeds benefit Rady Children's Hospital.




If you happen to be in the area, I really recommend going out on the ice and have some fun. A good skater or not, just try it and enjoy. 

For tickets and more information, visit www.helpsdkids.org/fantasyonice. 
Fantasy on Ice runs now until January 5th, 2014.
If you don't get to go this year, be sure to go next year. It is an annual event.

No comments:

Post a Comment