Sunday, April 22, 2012

Did You Know This?

By Dr.Pan¡c

Hey guys, just thought maybe I'd post a few interesting facts on the blog just to make your day.

Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow a film down so you could see his moves. That's the opposite of the normal.


Bone is five times stronger than steel.


111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321



When glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3,000 miles per hour.



Sharks can live up to 100 years.



About 75 acres of pizza are eaten in in the U.S. Everyday.


A Cat's urine(or pee) glows under a black light.



Winston Churchill (don't know him, look him up) was born in a ladies' room during a dance.


The average human being laughs 5 times a day.


Polar bears have a problem in overheating in the antarctic.


Avocado is toxic to birds.


An average human speak 4,800 words in 24 hours. Don't believe me count.


And for my final interesting fact since I'm a movie geek I thought I'd tell you this: The very first movie studio that was interested in the 1980's horror film A Nightmare on Elm Street was The Walt Disney Company.


Thnks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment