Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Avengers Review

By Mr. Moneybag$
   The new movie Avengers was awesome! I think it was the best Marvel movie that they have made so far. Right now the movie has made over six hundred million worldwide. They have made over six hundred million within the first week in the U.S.! As you can tell this movie is a can't miss. My geek department all loved it. In case you are wondering what the plot is, it is about seven super heroes (including Nick Fury, the director of S.H.E.I.L.D., a government project, and Natasha/Natalia Romanov a former Rusian spy but now part of S.H.E.I.L.D.) who fight the evil Loki, the Norse god of mischeif and half brother of Thor (the god of thunder), and his army not Thor's in case you thought so). They team up because of something directed by S.H.E.I.L.D. called the Avenger's initiative.


No comments:

Post a Comment