Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mickey's Halloween Party Review


The Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party was AMAZING! From the giant pumpkin on Main Street to the Christmas Themed Haunted Mansion (which included a new spooky gingerbread house) every corner of Disneyland was well in spirit. The castle was so pretty, whoops i mean spooky lol. My favorite part was being able to dress up with my friends and trick-or-treat all over the park even if there was apples at some stations. The villains were out and about being scary like always. Something really cool was that we even got to take a picture with Phineas and Ferb and Perry the platypus, overall there was many opportunities for photography. The parade was absolutely magnificent with awesome dancing singing and more, but the best part of the night was the HUGE firework display!!! The firework display included songs from iconic Disney movies and even had fire flames as well as Zero going around the castle too. I went on the 27th of October and didn't realize how busy the park was going to be! I was surprised that we managed to ride any rides! There was only two downfalls to my Disney visit. Pirates of the Caribbean wasn't open and neither was Small World :( Overall the Halloween Party was defiantly worth going to! I can't wait until next year to see all the beautiful decorations and dance with Donald Duck again!!! I would encourage anybody to come from ages 1 to 101 to come enjoy all the fun :) I truly hope you will be able to visit the Halloween extravaganza next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment