Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Meet M&M and the new segment "Did you know"

Hi everyone I'm M&M (Mustache Man). I'm a new member to the geek central staff. Geek central found me in Mexico and I joined them. Im starting a new segment where I tell you all about new video games before you buy them (called did you know), and I'll be telling you about awesome songs to listen to. (Just ask me what king of music you like and I'll find great songs for you). Also, ill be reviwing awesome shows on tv shows.

First of all, did you know a new star wars the clone wars season will be coming out in the summer (the company has not decided on a day to start the show).

Next, Calll of Duty Black Ops 2 wll be coming out in November. I personally like the Call of Duty series, but the company took it a littile to seriousley when the tried to make the game more modern. Now its more like Halo, if you don't belive me go on youtube and look it up. Another new game coming out is Halo 4! Halo 4 looks really cool, and Master cheif returns, but the game will have a new abaility where you will be able to see through walls (so sadley no more camping).

If you want to find out about the right music for you just email me and tell me what kind of music you like, and ill get you the right music for you.


                                                          Geeks Rule!!!!
                                                             M&M
                                                         
                                                       

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment