Friday, August 10, 2012

RED DAWN REMAKE!!!


By Dr.Pan¡c

  Yes that's right! A remake of the famous 80's movie Red Dawn is being remade! So far the only people I recognized from the trailer was Josh Hutcherson (Hunger Games), Josh Peck (Drake and Josh), and Connor Cruise (Tom Cruise's son). I saw the trailer for the movie and I must say, this will definetly do better than the other remakes that came out these last few years. It's great to see Josh Hutcherson in one of my most favorite movies of all time, the last time I saw Josh Peck was in Drake and Josh (one of my favorite TV shows of all time), and Connor Cruise, who I believe this is his first movie but I'm not sure. I can't wait till later this year to watch this movie! Please tell us what you think about the remake. Fail or EPIC WIN? Notice how I capitalized all the letters in EPIC WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment